Sunday, October 18, 2009

An Apple a Day...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been wanting to encourage my kids to eat more raw fruit and veggies so today I took a trip to a fantastic little fresh produce shop, the Karalee Fruit Plaza. They are worth mentioning (and have won awards) due to their quality of fruit and veg and have a great range of organics and gourmet condiments...and everything is clean and none of that rotten fruit smell!!!
Anyhow came across these teeny tiny granny smith apples and all day they have been making me smile (there is something about baby sized things that makes me go a bit funny inside!!). Just to give you an idea of their size I photographed one of them in an egg cup...

Back to the kids eating more fruit and veg, I am really struggling with this so especially coming into Summer and the holidays really not that far off I will play around with a few creative ideas and post their success up here...

No comments:

Post a Comment