Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Exhibit for Aperio

Our group exhibition, Aperio went fantastically for the evening and thank you to everyone who attended and had a fabulous night.  I was so busy talking to everyone it wasn't until we finished up that I realised that I hadn't even had the chance to sample the delicious looking nibbles.

The images below are are of my exhibit piece.  My concept was;

"Something borrowed, something blue, something old but nothing new"

My work critiques the insatiable need of society to source, buy and display exotica in the form of decorative objects.

I would love to hear from you if you have any questions about it.  Oh, I almost forgot to mention that three of the works included in the picture wall are my own.  I'll do a blog for them a little down the track so stay tuned...

Happy Sunday and have a great week,

Lou 
xoxo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment: