Sunday, November 29, 2009

The New Ipswich Market...

Yesterday I had a fabulous time with my first ever market stall at the exciting NEW Ipswich Market.  There was a variety of stalls from gourmet cuisine to crafts to pure skin care to home wares.

Here are some photos from my stall.  The first image was not actually taken at the markets but both flowers and pot were there and they look super together so had to include it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The next market will be in a fortnights time and perfect for some Christmas shopping.

Hope to see you there :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh that looks lovely! Was it a nice atmosphere? I haven't visited the markets since we first moved here 3 years ago because they were all a bit ordinary.

    I hope you did well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was excited to see how great it was. I would say it was a smaller version of a cross between Powerhouse Farmers Market and Ipswich Handmade with a few other different style of stall holders mixed in as well.
    It is definitely worth visiting to check it out. The only thing I would say is it was very warm and humid.
    Our mayor has begun a push on that area of town to really get it back up and going again. I have heard that there will be more shops opening back up in the mall again soon but I guess we can just hope, wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh so pretty! Love that teatowel!

    ReplyDelete