Sunday, November 29, 2009

On the Third Day of Green Chic...

Chapter 2 - Little Green Things
Photobucket

In chapter two of Green Chic, Christie speaks of change and how difficult it can be in most situations let alone in  adopting a green/er way of life.  But I like her list of chic things that have always been green and these are some of my favourite from the list -

Going barefoot on the beach in a linen dress
Your great grandmother's wedding band
A vintage Chanel jacket
An exquisite antique table
Smiling (my personal favourite)

What are some of the Green Chic things you already do?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Louise,
    It was great to see you and share some of the day with you at the markets yesterday.
    I really do love your blog and try to catch up as often as possible.
    xxxKyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyla,
    Thanks for the lovely comment :) I'll be at the next markets and hope to see you there.
    Also I am doing a blog give away from this Wednesday so keep an eye out for it.
    Lou
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Will be seeing you sooner than that with Lil Miss Lily's concert :)

    ReplyDelete