Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Up and running...

Photobucket

Vintage by Lou Lou is now back up and running since Sunday night and thee above beach and islander inspired arrangement is a little of what's available. I have only trickled on a few things at this time as this coming Sunday from 6am-2pm I will be doing my first market stall at a completely new market in the heart of Ipswich. I don't know much about it except that it's run by a friend of Jan Powers well known for her successful farmers markets in Brisbane. Anyhow I'm looking forward to it and naturally I'll post up here on how it all goes.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck at your new stall! I love your blog! Please send me your ebay seller name and I will take a look at what you have. Have a wonderful day!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elise,

    Thanks for your lovely comment :) You can check out some of my items here -
    http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Vintage-by-LOULOU__W0QQ_armrsZ1.
    At the moment I have only a handful of things as I prepare for the market. I'm also planning on moving across to Etsy in the near future. But I'll update that on here once done.
    Thanks and have a fabulous weekend,

    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little vingette you've put together - such a gorgeous combination of interesting and lovely things! Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Leigh :)
    I love the images you choose on your blog; just gorgeous. By the way I have just noticed that you have read "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly". I have the film sitting here waiting for a free moment to get lost in it...sounds like an inspiring story!!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete