Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wow, this time of year for Vintage by Lou Lou...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wow, it's always crazy this time of year onwards right up until New Years Eve!!

Well I just wanted to keep you all updated on the Vintage by Lou Lou changes. First of all I will be completing my Diploma of Visual Arts in two weeks time and yes I'm SUPER excited about that. Since the September holidays I have dedicated my time to that but come the end of the next two weeks there will be a flurry of activity in getting Vintage by Lou Lou back on track and with some exciting new changes. Some of those will include -

  • A whole new look
  • A fabulous new website and shop filled with vintage lovelies
  • Regular give aways and competitions

Also I'm really looking forward to Christmas and how I and others will decorate and prepare for it this year. So once my tree goes up and lights are turned on I will share with you some images.

In the meantime I love these images from the latest Inside Out magazine about gift ideas for kids...

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. @Vintage by LOU LOU - thank you for your kindness and I just love your comment. I you have captured what I have been thinking lately. Those moments in life, that are so plain, but so beautiful. I think it is nice to share. But I still wonder, what is better, the moment or the memory?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this story too - and styled by the lovely Shannon Fricke. Thanks for visiting me whilst I have been away.

    ReplyDelete