Friday, December 4, 2009

On the Eight Day of Green Chic...

Chapter 7 - Getting Around

Now this is where I come undone.  Unfortunately transport post industrial revolution does not interest me all that much though I realise the impact it has on the planet.  I know that sometimes I get a bit excited by Audis and Porsches but I'm afraid they probably are not going to help me with the green argument.  So I thought I might lighten up the mood and include this suggestion (what is the carbon footprint of horse by the way?)...

Photobucket
Mr Darcy
+
Photobucket
1 Purebred (he wouldn't ride anything else, would he...)
=

Photobucket

Less carbon emmisions than a car, Less road accidents + And a hightened sense of wellbeing, well let's face it... who wouldn't feel that way with Mr Darcy in the saddle?


2 comments:

  1. That is what I call good maths....Have a happy weekend, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Vicki : ) I never thought I was all that fabulous at Math but I surprise myself here...
    Lou
    xx

    ReplyDelete