Wednesday, December 9, 2009

On the Twelth Day of Green Chic...

Photobucket

I have finally finished Green Chic; Saving the Earth in Style with my daily updating for you, my fabulous followers and regular readers.

To me it was filled with a lot of information I already new, (though still not certain on the carbon footprint of parking a horse in my garage instead of that Porsche...) but I think the key point was we can (and we NEED to) be uber green and we can do it with style and class ladies and gentelmen!!

I hope you've enjoyed these little updates along the way (I have my peeps) and found them informative and fun. Perhaps there was something you even learnt along the way.

I find it interesting that it's coincided with the Copenhagen Climate Change Convention...!!

Also next week, the 15th of December (at Midnight AEST) entries for my Give Away will be closing with the lucky winner announced the following day...don't miss out!!

Lou
xx

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I had a look over your previous posts and there were some fab links. Thank you.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have certainly enjoyed reading and learning. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete