Thursday, January 21, 2010

From a corner of my lounge room...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I was being the good housewife sort and tidying up my lounge room (before Philadelphia arrives home from work...as if it remained that way all day uhumm) and thought the colours from this corner went well together. Interestingly enough things have just ended up on that table without much thought of colour or arrangement but subconsciously I must have been thinking about it because i think it all fits quite well...most, in fact I believe all of these items have been sourced from garage sales and the op shop.
xx

3 comments:

  1. I love your eclectic collection on that cane table against the VJ walls. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Just pieces I've collected from all over...
    Lou
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I absolutely adore that cane side table. I have been hunting for a long time for something like that! You lucky thing xx

    ReplyDelete