Friday, January 29, 2010

Tins with plenty of Oriental inspiration...

Photobucket

I came across these wonderful tins today which most will be available for sale this week or next. As you may have realised (or perhaps not) I have a penchant for Chinoiseries and Japoneries, from the kitsch to a range of more valuable pieces. So when I came across these tins today (this lovely lady had 100 easily) I automatically went for the pretty oriental images. There are a couple of Spanish ladies on tins mixed in with the lot so once I make these available for sale I'll provide close up shots.
Lou
xx

4 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous tins! Something like that would look lovely grouped on our kitchen mantle:) Great find Lou Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I love that pink bird one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely! Where do you find anyone that has a 100 tins - goodness! It is about the treasure hunt!
    Love,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tins are all gorgeous but I was competing with some man who was getting his hands on the other tins. Sometimes I wish I was bigger and scarier and growled :)
    The bird one is my favourite and now lives on my kitchen bench...

    ReplyDelete