Saturday, January 23, 2010

To market, to market in 2010

Photobucket

Ipswich Markets are back up and running again for 2010. I really enjoyed meeting some fabulous people there today with some wonderful ideas on making our city really shine. It is true that Ipswich has had a poor reputation for too long but it once was a hive of activity and a place to be but most people don't know this. I myself have only been living here for 8 years and in that time I have seen it grow from strength to strength, and I no longer call the bright lights of BIG city home.

So with every opportunity I get, along side all the other motivated and positive people of Ipswich, I do what I can to help promote our wonderful city that offers so much and the promise of even more. And that is why this market is important to demonstrate our strength as a whole and reclaim the glory days with naturally, a contemporary twist.

See you all on Valentines Day xxx

P.S. Here are some more photos from my stall

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment