Wednesday, February 3, 2010

From worlds older than my own...

I recently stumbled across (does anyone else find "accidental" online stumbling very easy to do??) the photographic works of Barbara Sandson who captures beautiful images from around our fine globe. I adored them immediately and was even more excited when Barbara gave me her consent to post them here. I have yet to travel to these gorgeous locations but they are certainly on the "To Do" list. Enjoy...

Photobucket
Cottage at Dawn, France

Photobucket
Harbor Taverna, Greece

Photobucket
Hillside Villa, Italy

Photobucket
Le Petit Zinc, France

Photobucket
Stone and Flowers, France

Photobucket
Greek Patio Blues

Photobucket
La Place de Cotignac, France

Photobucket
Les Trois Chaises, France

Photobucket
Monet's Garden No. 2

Photobucket
Terrasse de Provence, France

Photobucket
Villa in the Morning Mist, Italy

3 comments:

  1. Wow Lou Lou, these are gorgeous pictures! I had not seen Barbara's work before but these are just stunning. Thank you so much for sharing, I am off to follow the link (after a detour through your lovely shop first)!! have a lovely day - Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillside Villa!!!! Can you imagine having that view everyday? They're all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't these images just devine? Have you traveled to Europe before? I am yet too but while I wait I'll continue to devour the images and daydream...xx

    ReplyDelete