Sunday, February 21, 2010

Look what I found today...

This blue cane stand which I sold recently on Vintage by Lou Lou. It has found a new home at the Antique Centre in Woolloongabba where someone is bound to fall in love with it and take it home (so much to fall in love with there!!). I dropped by unplanned to check out the Devine Finds corner (which by the way is gorgeous and to me refreshing amongst everything else) and we ended up having coffee. Well I ended up having a fresh juice, my Lil Lady a teeny (and quickly gobbled up) caramel tart and my mum and Philladelphia had coffee. What did you do on your weekend?

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stand..reminds me alot of a wooden stool I painted turquoise a while back ( did a post about it) and I still love it every time I look at it.
    Your weekend sounds delicious...especially when caramel is involved :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely little stool - gorgeous colour. Sounds like you've had a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stool. Today we got up very early and went to a local vide grenier where I managed to find some fabulous french things :-)

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool to find something of "yours" when you were out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always so funny when you see something and go...that looks familiar..than..hang on a minute..you used to live at my house haha Woolloongabba is fun isn't it. I love trading there, and you do bump into so many lovely ebayers, cheers Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for all your lovely comments. First of all, I will make this quite clear, caramel is welcome in my world ANYTIME :).
    I think the little shoes that sit on top of the stand look very sweet. And I have to say I was kinda excited to see it there. Katherine I didn't realise you have a place in the Antique Centre. Am I right in saying that?? Next time I'll keep an eye out!! Leann I'm absolutely sure you picked up some gorgeous pieces...perhaps I need a business trip to France to shop for Vintage by Lou Lou!! Anyone else interested??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oui, oui, sign me up for a Vintage by Lou Lou shopping tour of France! (I'm still using--on a daily basis--table linens purchased 15 years ago from Isla Sur La Sorgue.)
    p.s. What a surprise to see someone named Philadelphia in your post (that's the U.S. city I live in!)

    ReplyDelete