Friday, February 19, 2010

Remember that craft project...

I had planned with some of these fabrics here, well finally they have bloomed into these gorgeous creations. There is a fabulous new section opening in Woolloongabba Antique Centre called Devine Finds (a lovely lady's venture who I was fortunate enough to meet recently) where their new home will be. More on Devine Finds soon but I've seen images on how the it looks and it's gorgeous. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. What beautiful fabrics and cushions Lou Lou!! I LOVE the green one with the centre button, it is just gorgeous!! ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these - so fresh and beautiful ... very clever you ... best le

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one with the button too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh these are lovely ... tres cottage chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh I so love pink and black together..so lovely..cheers Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pink ones are divine! I ♥ them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous pics Lou!
    beautiful cushions ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to admit, I was very happy with how they all turned out... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty cushions! I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete