Monday, March 22, 2010

Waidz Art...One to watch!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Today is my good friend Waid's birthday and I wanted to share with you all some of his artistic creations.  

I met Waid through College a couple of years ago. We were fortunate to be in an environment where we were all from a variety of different backgrounds and age groups but all got along with each other (it's not easy to find that). We all had our individual styles and were unique in our own ways. But Waid's bear characters were some that I really fell in love with and I wanted to share some here with you all today.
 
Happy, Happy Birthday Waid and here is to a fabulous year ahead.

Lou xx

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Talented Waid! Thanks so much for your sweet words yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Waid. pics so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Waid! I really love the page of watercolors.

    ReplyDelete