Monday, April 5, 2010

Couture Cushions Update...

Photobucket
Vintage by Lou Lou "Couture Cushions"

Good morning everyone!  

You may have seen last week on Daisy Pink Cupcake's blog some Vintage by Lou Lou "Couture Cushions". What can I say except that I love cushions and they are to a seat what shoes are to an outfit so to donate to a Swap Meet seemed like a perfect place for my cushions to be. Plus I love the idea that they have travelled from Australia to their new home in the United States...makes it exciting, don't you think?  

If you are ever in the need for Couture Cushions, keep in mind Vintage by Lou Lou. We enjoy using a variety of vintage and vintage inspired fabrics for a range of styles including; Beach Chic, French Provincial, Contemporary Country and Paris Apartment! We can design for an individual to a complete range of cushions, just for you.

At the moment I am also working on another range for Michelle at Divine Finds (who also has a fabulous new blog so you must drop by). This time Michelle is going for an entirely different look which keeps things refreshing and new. Michelle has also created a post on cushions that are inspiring her at the moment for a client she is working with.  

For enquiries please contact myself at vintagebyloulou@live.com.

Have a fabulous day :)

Lou
xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh I just love these! AND I now have a new sewing machine and am going to try my hand at sewing something? dont know what yet...but Im sure it will be a good laugh..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment about my kids and the room too! Thank you so much for everything that you have done!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, I would love to see how your cushions turn out once you've finished...I'm sure they'll be great :)

    And Daisy, children are just so precious :) As for the cushions, you are more than welcome xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou Lou, I LOVE the cushions in the pic above. These fabrics are divine, you are so clever!~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous cushions!! Love the fabric and the bobble trim is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cushions are wonderful - I just love both the fabric and the pom pom edging. Gorgeous colour combinations too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy to hear you are loving these cushions. I have also used the same fabric in some very sweet seat pads!!

    ReplyDelete