Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday = Good Fish + Chips

Photobucket
Image found here

I have to admit that the closest I am to being Catholic is my kids attending one of their schools. I do encourage what they teach though as I believe we have lost touch with religion in our lives. The kids this long weekend have already been asking me some questions such as what do the wine and bread symbolise for example. And today we have been talking about why fish is eaten on Good Friday.  So we have just finished eating some very tasty fish and chips (even if slightly sweaty once they arrived home) and now we are about to sit down with a cup of hot chocolate, with a pinch of chilli and topped with whipped cream to watch Chocolat.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Lou...hope you have a lovely weekend, cheers Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katherine! I hope yours was a beautiful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete