Wednesday, May 19, 2010

3 Pretty Spaces - Woolloongabba Antique Centre

Shop Space #1 - Divine Finds
Photobucket
Image by Vintage by Lou Lou

Photobucket
Image by Vintage by Lou Lou

Photobucket
Image by Vintage by Lou Lou

Photobucket
Image by Vintage by Lou Lou

Shop Space # 2
Photobucket
Image by Vintage by Lou Lou

Photobucket
Image by Vintage by Lou Lou

Photobucket
Image by Vintage by Lou Lou

Shop Space #3 - Vintage St Therese
Photobucket
Image by Vintage by Lou Lou

Photobucket
Image by Vintage by Lou Lou

Photobucket
Image by Vintage by Lou Lou

As promised here are some images of my favourite shop spaces at the Woolloongabba Antique Centre from Tuesday night.

I apologise for shop space 2 as I'm uncertain of its names but perhaps Michelle (Divine Finds) you may be able to help me out with this?

Aren't they just inspiring?? Don't you just want to go shopping??

7 comments:

  1. Hey Lou, Lovely pics,I'm pretty sure the last shop is shop 31 owned by the lovely Tara Bennett. Vintage St Therese developed into a store concept after its owner Tara, fell in love with collecting one-off antique and vintage religious pieces.cheers Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lou and Katherine....Thanks for the photos Lou they are beauitful....any change of getting a copy. I am sure my photography skills aren't as good as yours! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that Katherine :) Have gone and updated this.

    Michelle you are welcome to any of the images....let me know if you also want a better quality image xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these spaces look fabulous Lou Lou! I love the items in Space 1!! Gorgeous photos, thank you for sharing ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You love space 1 Tina because that happens to be my wonderful friend Michelle's space (though others are lovely also xx) from Divine Finds. She is very VERY clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dream of getting to the Woolloongabba Centre next time I'm down Brissie way. It looks terribly exciting and full of gorgeous things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A friend of mine has just opened a space there "Too Good to be New" .. have a browse next time you are down....

    ReplyDelete