Monday, May 24, 2010

The "After Show" Shot...

Photobucket
Image supplied by model.

As I wait for copies of professional shots to arrive back from the photographers for An Autumn Dreaming, I thought I'd share a teaser "after show" shot. Models have changed out of their runway garments but Caroline Cavanagh (the co-ordinator of the event) and myself were dressed by Sarva, a local Brisbane designer with much talent. By the way, I'm on the right in the black and white dress. Unfortunately the photo doesn't do justice to the outfit as it has this gorgeous pleated ruffle that comes up on the right side of the the neckline.

xx

4 comments:

  1. You look fabulous Lou, looks like a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lou, you look wonderful, so wish I could have gone, cheers Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Simone, was a fabulous night. And Katherine there will be more opportunities don't worry xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great giveaway! I shouldn't admit this publicly but I still haven't seen the film but want to very much!

    x

    ReplyDelete