Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cycle Chic captured at the markets...

Photobucket
Cycle Chic Caroline
 
Photobucket

My gorgeous friend Caroline bikes everywhere she goes whether it's to work, to meet friends for coffee or in this case pick up some essentials at the market.

I just thought Caroline looked fabulous riding around on her bike and I must say she does cycle chic very well. I'm seriously considering following in her footsteps (or her tyre treads in this instance) and get my bike out and use it instead of the car.

4 comments:

  1. They event is coming along so well :) I'm just finalising numbers and the guest list today/tomorrow if you're Saturday evening has become free and in need of some fashionista love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I get around mainly on foot with a daggy wheely bag behind me for my possessions... I wish I looked this chic!

    ReplyDelete