Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Image found here

Photobucket
Image found here


Photobucket
Image found here

Photobucket
Image found here

To all the beautiful mothers out there who do the most important job in the world, Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow. Hint hint kids, mummy loves roses...well any flowers for that matter. Hehe, I had to include the illustrations of the kids because they reminded me of my own two little darlings.

Vintage by Lou Lou will also be at the Ipswich Central Markets tomorrow for any last minute gifts for mum and 50% off a selected range of gift ware.

Have a lovely day tomorrow, breakfast in bed and hope you're pampered by your loved ones...you deserve it xx

3 comments:

  1. happy mothers day to you too Lou. I agree roses are hard to beat and I just love the picture of the children

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images Lou! I hope you sell everything tomorrow and can have a couple of days to yourself to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :) Yes Jeanetteann, roses are just the best I think (though so many gorgeous flowers out there but you can never go wrong with roses). And Amanda there will be no relaxing this week. Hopefully by this time next week things will be back to normal though xx

    ReplyDelete