Monday, May 17, 2010

Ipswich's GOT talent baby...

Photobucket
Image from Here

You may have seen this brother and sister duo, Maimuna and Adil recently on the Australia's Got Talent show on Channel 7. And can I just say that if you haven't already then it's worth your while to check them out.

I was simply blown away by Maimuna's sweet tones and her brother's Adil's obviously classically trained guitar playing.

So when I found out that they lived in Ipswich I just new we had to get them on board for an Autumn Dreaming. And so yes my friends, after meeting them and their beautiful family they were excited and agreed to be apart of our fashion event.

We were honoured in having them open the night with their melodious tunes which truly helped set the tone for the evening.

I wish Adil and Maimuna all the best because as far I'm concerned they will go far in the industry whether they win Australia's Got Talent or not. As for Ipswich, well we are an artful, creative, talented collective which is becoming more and more apparent of late.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment