Sunday, May 16, 2010

The night has come and gone...but the dreaming remains.

Photobucket
Image by my friend Cas from Mumatopia

WOW is all I can say in how last night turned out. An Autumn Dreaming was a success beyond anyone's wildest expectations. And I can honestly say the bar has been raised in Ipswich with the quality of what people can expect here...or so I was told repeatedly last night by locals and visitors to the event.

This week I will share with you more about it. How beautiful the room looked. How stunning our models were. How excited everyone was to be there and the buzz and thrill of the evening.

Actually this week I have much to share with you all including some Vintage by Lou Lou news. I have to admit I have missed concentrating on my shop so there will definitely be more there this week also.

I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend...I certainly have!!
xx

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like I missed an amazing night Lou. Look forward to catching up about it. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lou, I am so happy the night was such a success:) I can't wait to hear all about it!!! Big hugs to you ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - glad to hear your show was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies :) It truly was a great night and event....xx

    ReplyDelete