Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Official Launch of the Vintage by Lou Lou Website

Photobucket

Finally the launch of my Vintage by Lou Lou website has finally arrived. It has been live for a little while now but I have been so busy with the fashion event I wanted to leave it till now. And me being me, I have already got in my mind new additions and changes. But I think that is what us creative folk are always like. There is always something new to think of :)

In conjunction with this friends, every Wednesday I will begin a new give away for an exciting gift. I have missed doing these and I've been thinking of pretty and vintage/vintage inspired pieces to give away. Also if you would like promotion of your business, sponsoring a gift (as small or as big as you choose) for a give away is always a great way to do this. To find out more contact vintagebyloulou@live.com.

Also more to come in my shop over the next couple of days but I will let you know as this happens. I will also be having a sale on facebook so now is a great opportunity to become a fan over there.

Have a FANTASTIC week everyone.

8 comments:

  1. yay Lou, that's great, well done!
    have a happy week & all the very best with it. will pop over and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathie.....I'm adoring those hair pins over on your page. What a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! website is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting for you Lou!! I am going to pop on over to have a look right now! Wishing you every well deserved success with your new website ~ Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your website looks great. The lookbook photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely, Lou! Congratulations! I especially love the Look Book.

    ReplyDelete