Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The styling for an Autumn Dreaming #1

Photobucket
Image by Vintage by Lou Lou

Photobucket
Image by Vintage by Lou Lou

Photobucket
Image by Vintage by Lou Lou

I thought I'd share with you my styling for an Autumn Dreaming.

I spent most of the day leading up to the fashion event arranging everything into its rightful place and then all of a sudden it's showtime and would you believe it, I didn't end up taking any photos whatsoever.

So today I have begun taking some images of props I used on the night and though slightly altered as to their original setting you certainly get the idea of what I was going for.

The prop that I used here on the night is the branch on the seat with fairy lights and Bosc Pears and moss arranged around the base of the branch.

This was sitting on a table on the terrace and surrounded by Autumn themed cakes from Di..licious and Fourth Child. It looked absolutely amazing. And unfortunately I didn't get any cake either. Oh well, next time huh!

8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, it sounds like it was a wonderful event. I have only just discovered your blog and it is gorgeous!
    I adore the cushion on the chair...just the right green, my favourite though are the empty bird cages. Thanks for setting up again to show us, I hope there is more??
    Kiss Noises Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda - Thanks so much for finding me :) The green cushion I picked up for $1 at one of my fave op shops. Can't beat that huh. There will be some more pics shortly that I will be sharing with you all.

    And thanks Michelle. I want people to love what I do xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are just gorgeous Lou Lou! I love the pears in the pot and that chair is just gorgeous!! I stopped by your website and just wanted to let you know it looks fabulous!! Hope you are having a wonderful week ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tina for enjoying my photos. I am very happy with them and have decided on a little project at the end of the year with all my faves so stay tuned my dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifully styled - the little white table is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Amanda...I have two of those tables available for sale actually. I'll put them up very soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful collection you've put together Lou Lou. I really love the bird cage on the table and the pile of sticks and leaves, a lovely arrangement. Thank you for stopping by my blog. xo

    ReplyDelete