Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Weekend Wrap Up


It seems that it has been a movie filled weekend for me.  Film is just about the best thing to do in all the world I believe.  And for the past 6 or so weeks I have had very little time for them so it has been wonderful just to sit back, relax and unwind watching something.

So last night Philadelphia and myself watched the sweet romantic drama "Letters to Juliet" at the cinema.  Now I'm not saying this is a blockbuster Oscar winning piece.  But sometimes our favourite films just aren't that.  We want to be transported to a world that is somewhat fantasy where they all live happily ever after.  Predictable yes and adorable an even bigger YES.  I loved this film.  Don't forget the tissues either.  On a final note the Italian scenery is just perfect.  It makes you want to jump board a plane and fly there yesterday.

Photobucket

Today was the markets.  What a perfect day once the sun found its way amongst the buildings.  Blue skys, warm caressing sunshine, friends and great food.  I have included an image from my friend Tania at Jet Beads of all the gorgeous produce and gourmet goodies that found their way into her market basket.  Mmm deliciousness.  Vintage by Lou Lou also had a wonderful day meeting new customers and who often become friends.  That's what I love about what I do.

How has your weekend been?

xx

5 comments:

  1. Well, my weekend has turned out to be a really good one. I found a little patio set for my back yard. A Table and 4 chairs all for $13.52 to be exact. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a fab weekend Lou, hope you can visit me to read about it. Glad the sun came out for you at the markets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou! I am so glad you enjoyed the movie, I am an Amanda Seyfried fan and can't wait to see it:) Wishing you a wonderful week as always ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tonia that is incredible...that is a definitely blog worthy find! Hope you post something up about it if you get the chance xx

    Simone I am heading over there now to check out your adventures...missed you like always when you go away :)

    And Tina you won't be disappointed. It's also a nice movie to watch with your girls or a group of girlfriends over a glass of vino if you wait for it to come out onto DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant mini review! My little sister and I are hoping to see this soon.

    ReplyDelete