Wednesday, June 23, 2010

{ Bohemian Rhapsody }

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Victoria Picni...well, I am forever in love with her works and today I was once again admiring her paintings when what really captured my attention were images from around her home.

Don't you just love Victoria's Normandy hide away?  One of her more recent painting concepts was "Circus" and to me her home really exudes textures of a more bohemian way of living.  

Well I'm back and I'm full swing into things so I'm going to catch up with what you are all up to xx

5 comments:

  1. love your pics in the post ... and in your new masthead. how did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous home!! Thanks for sharing Lou. I love the colours. I also LOVE your new look blog, it looks gorgeous Lou!! Have a wonderful weekend ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all you gorgeous ladies....and Doreen it was created using photoshop/illustrator and playing around with some of my pics xx

    ReplyDelete