Monday, June 7, 2010

More finds in the shop...

 Photobucket
Mexican Mermaid and Tree of Life Candle Holder

Photobucket
Perfect as a wedding dress or kept for a picnic on a warm sunny day

Photobucket
Vintage shell pots with plenty of beach chic appeal

Above are some of my favourite finds in the shop today. They really are adorable and who ever does end up with them will be happy.

Anyhow I hope you're all having a wonderful day. It's just gorgeous outside. Warm in the sun and I saw honey bees flying around my lavender before.  

I get excited when I see them because with less of them around now, it makes you realise how paramount they are to us.  

(No bees = no food = no _____)

(Don't miss out on the Give Away ending midnight AEST tonight :)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I must say I love the little bee mention! Those shell pots are gorgeous.
    Kristine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee I wish I could get my lavender to grow. It just won't! Love your new shop finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristine, people tend to forget the smallest things are often the most important :)

    And Simone I was forever having lavender problems but I've put it in a lovely sunny spot direct into the soil and it's going well xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the Mexican Mermaid candelabra! That is gorgeous!

    :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete