Wednesday, June 30, 2010

{ Office Inspiration }

Photobucket

Photobucket


How much more inspiring to be working in a space that is organised and reflects who you are, don't you think? I've just captured a couple of images of my desk at the moment. It looks lovely I think. Behind me is another story as I de clutter and re arrange it all. So as my workspace comes along bit by bit I will share it with you. I am not going to do those before and after shots because seriously I do not want to shock! You see, I reclaimed the store room as my new office and so there is still a lot of work to be done and living in a small space means having to get creative with storage solutions!

What is your office space like? Are you claiming the end of the dining room table, have a little nook under the stairs or perhaps you have taken the spare bedroom and there is a place for everything and everything in its place?

6 comments:

  1. The light + beautiful baubles + a jar of snappies + a great computer + some background music + a lovely scent wafting on the air = what more could you want!?!

    x Felicity

    This is a lovely space, keep your eyes facing forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your office is looking beautiful Lou! I love the colours and your paperweights with the little shots of pink are gorgeous! My office is the end of the couch :) Enjoy your lovely office space Lou and have a wonderful Thursday ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper weights Lou and who doesn't like pink. My office is really a corner of my sewing room, which has to be quite organised as I hold sewing classes for home schooled children there. I might add it is quite a mess after each class though as we really throw things about. But it is really an enjoyable space. Hope yours will be too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nothing like fresh flowers, it makes a space come alive, and I love the paper weights

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously loving the jar of flowers and old clock! ... i think i might go pick some of my snow peas and sick them in a jar on the corner of my desk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely work space. I love the flowers and paperweights - the perfect match!

    ReplyDelete