Thursday, June 3, 2010

On a tangent...

Photobucket
Image found here

Photobucket
Image found here

Photobucket
Image found here

Photobucket
Image found here

Photobucket
Image found here

Tonight I was going to post on my first blog award from my gorgeous new friend Laura May but I have gone on a slight tangent.
Simply because I need a getaway from my computer and I'd rather dedicate more time in responding to my blog award.  
So instead here are some outdoor settings. I was inspired earlier by the very talented Coty Farquar. To me these would be perfect spots to getaway too!
Enjoy xx

7 comments:

  1. that second last shot is my idea of perfect! great image. julesx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics Lou Lou! I am with Jules, that second last pic is just perfect:) Hope you are having a lovely week ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always Lou. I love that last image, would be perfect on a warm spring/summer night for a wedding reception, don't you agree!

    lm.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these make my heart sing..if only Mr. Sun would come out in my part of the world..I so want to enjoy outside living. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of them but I think my favourites are the last two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how brilliant! can totally see good wine food and friends chilling out in the second last pic. gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I agree. I would love to getaway to anyone of these. xx

    ReplyDelete