Thursday, June 3, 2010

One blog award for me...and one for you and you and you and you and you!

Photobucket 

Thank you to the gorgeous Laura May for my very first blog award. Her own blog is filled with 50'sesque sweetness and I'm so glad she found me.  

The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the award giver 
2. List 10 things that make you happy.
3. & Pass this award on to 5 others.

10 things that make me happy and in no particular order 


Photobucket
1. Spending quality time with girlfriends

Photobucket
2. Film - Oh I adore thee xx

Photobucket
3. Long hot baths with a fabulous book and scented candles

Photobucket
4. Sunday lunches with family...this I need to do more of!

Photobucket
5. Dreaming of one day becoming a world traveller

Photobucket
6. Celebrity crushes...because sigh, they're so fun :)

Photobucket
7. My garden and to one day having it look something like this

Photobucket
8. A glass of dry red. Mmm how warming especially on those Winter nights

Photobucket
9. Spending quality time with my Philadelphia

Photobucket
10. And my babes. Because they're just the most incredible beings xx

 Now to pass it on to 5 deserving bloggers! 

1. Kerry from A Tranquil Townhouse for her sense of humour and finding beauty in my photography
2. Joe from Joe Blogs as I simply enjoy her craft and renovation projects plus she always seems to come across great vintage finds
3. Tania from Jet Beads and Craft. Because in the world of Social Media she is a gem. Plus she makes gorgeous beaded designs.
4. Kyla from Kyla Does Stuff. Another creative talent whose blog posts are quite often very amusing.
5. Michelle from Divine Finds for her inspiration and being such a wonderful friend xx

The above images are found here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations, just when you think others are not paying attention, they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! I just love that Sabrina poster, not to mention the garden you posted. WOW! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou. Congratulations on your award and thank you for passing it on to me. I love that you did that. And it's pretty easy to find lots to love about your beautiful images! Have a happy weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Tonia....one of the difficult things is narrowing it down to only 5.

    And Sarah that Sabrina poster is gorgeous. Was looking at a few other film posters but this one spoke to me the most.

    And Kerry you're most welcome xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely one of my favourite posts ever!! Thankyou so much for the shout out too! Ps. Isn't Joaquin amazing!! You have great taste too!

    lm.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post absolutely adore the garden

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I just realised I am on it!! Yeah what an honour! I made mention of your post in my blog tonight. I think that post is gorgeous. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for my award Lou...off now to pass on the love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your wonderful award Lou! Loved your post, what cute little blossoms!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the award, love your blog! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete