Thursday, June 24, 2010

{ With school holidays upon us... }

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I went in search of holiday ideas and with one thing leading to another as so often happens when googling, I came across a new blog Poppy Lane by a fabulously talented woman, Kali.

I am so excited by the ambiance this blog exudes which can be attributed part from the wonderful journal entries of a cottage life in Tasmania and part from the gorgeous images that accompany them.

To me I can almost smell the roses and I want to sink my teeth into that cake. Hmm time to put a cup of tea on I think and get out my cook books. What treats can I whip up today?

Let me just say I have been inspired. And Tasmania has definitely gone on the holiday "To Do" list for sometime in the future...I am in love xx

5 comments:

  1. Kali's blog is absolutely beautiful Lou & I definitely imagine that so is Kali herself.
    have fun baking & holidaying.
    Tasmania is definiely on our holiday list aswell.
    Happy Friday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo scrummy, thanks for pointing me in the direction of Kali's place, it truly is a treasure-trove of all things delish.

    Have a great weekend,

    Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos! you did a wonderful job showcasing her work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake! Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos Lou, and Tasmania is not to be missed. We have just had two weeks there, just beautiful.xx

    ReplyDelete