Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Candle dilemma...I hope you can help xx

Photobucket
I started here this morning. And then ended up here...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are all such beautiful candles. Some soy, others not. But what stands out to me is their superior quality and overall packaging.

So I have a question which I'm hoping you'll be able to help me with - These are all international brands. Can I find an Australian brand that provides something of similar beauty and quality? Preferably soy based and created using essential oils.

These are also huge brands but they need not be for what I'm looking for. It might be YOU who creates your own range of soy candles from home.

I really hope you can help me.
xx

6 comments:

  1. sorry love i'm of no help!
    wish you all the best in your quest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I have no idea! I do have that cute pink voluspa candle in the last pic (in my latest post!) but I doubt I will ever burn it - it's too pretty!!
    Ohh, ohh, what about Mor brand? Are they made in Aus? I'm not sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. Sarah, I have looked them up but I also came across Glasshouse candles. I had heard of Mor before but not the prior. Anyhow we'll just wait and see what happens there xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love glass house candles. very simple packaging but hte smell is divine. all time favourite is Manhattan, the black one. Nothing smells better!! {ieven boguht the soap i love it so much} jxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I can not help...but I soooo agree these are lovely in everyway. I am sure you could find something out there. Wishing you luck my friend. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Louisa,

    Certainly some good inspiration for me to create...looking into a home range for next year and want a larger glass candle in exquiste packaging. This is the type of packaging I love as you know.
    Hope all is well

    Cristina
    Absolutely Gorgeous
    www.absolutelygorgeous.com.au

    ReplyDelete