Wednesday, July 7, 2010

{ Lobster and Swan's 12 Things }

Photobucket
My 12 things

Photobucket
12 Things by Suze from www.skybluesea.co.uk

Photobucket
12 Things by Jeska from Lobster and Swan

Photobucket
12 Things by Kate from Blue Sky Butterfly Studios

Have you been following Lobster and Swan's 12 Things posts?

This morning when I awoke, had my normal lemon and hot water, turned on the computer and saw on Lobster and Swan my own 12 Things I was to say the least, over the MOON excited.

I've included some images from the 12 Things series but there are more to explore on Lobster and Swan if you haven't already. Every single person (including moi) who has contributed to this series have shared the reasons for their 12 things with the premise behind it being, if you had to choose just 12 things what would they be?

I did choose just 12 things but in reality my dears I have come to realise I could never just choose 12 things. What about you? Could you and what would they be?

3 comments:

  1. What a cool concept! I think I will choose 12 things and see what I come up with.
    already I wonder if it would be a computer - or my camera - thought provoking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, I think that one woul have to be my laptop and will now think about the other 11 :-)

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apart from my gorgeous girls, I have no idea what I would choose!! I love your 12 and congrats on being in the L & S Post - yay!!! ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete