Tuesday, July 20, 2010

{ I twine for thee... }

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Today I have been playing around with twine and string. I love the perfection in these balls. And the smell of the twine has this lovely earthy scent about it. What is so fantastic also, is its versatility from gardening needs to packaging trim.

Just to also let you know that I have extended this week's give away ending to tomorrow morning. So be sure not to miss out on the loveliness that is this Mimco hair comb.

5 comments:

  1. I agree totally, twine is so versatile and stylish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these pics!
    I find that seeing your updates on FB I don't tend to pop by here as much, so I just wanted to say that I am really liking the changes in your blog. looks very swish

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love smell of twin too! It's great for the gift wrapping and goes perfectly with red so I always use it for Christmas decorations and gifts:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And twine is so inexpensive for that little bit of added charm.

    Cathie thank you on the way the blog is looking...always a work in progress xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog. BTW Paolo Nutini is a Scottish singer songwriter who has become quite successful and is irresistable to watch..lol. Check out his website

    ReplyDelete