Thursday, July 8, 2010

{ Wedding Fancies }

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kyla, my kid's dance teacher and a friend of ours gets wed tomorrow. Which reminded me of this fabulous wedding site I got lost on some weeks ago.

There are just so many gorgeous and unique weddings to explore. I think people have begun to think more outside the box when it comes to weddings these days, and I love that.

This is Sonya and Davey's wedding just one of the many I adored and has a country vintage theme.

The sort of thing that gets me excited is their use of vintage tins and jars for vases. It looks fantastic but helps to keep wedding expenses down.

The kids and I are really looking forward to Kyla's wedding tomorrow. She is crafty to boot and I just know she will have everything just perfect.

Find more gorgeous images by Max Wanger Here

4 comments:

  1. These images are gorgeous Lou! That would be my kind of wedding - country vintage:) Love those tins with the vintage labels!! Hope you enjoy your friend's wedding tomorrow. I hope the day is everything she has wished for and more:) Hugs ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful images! I love how each person makes the day special! Have a wonderful time at the wedding - so fun to celebrate our friends, isn't it!
    Love,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are "just perfect" images. And yes Elise my friends had a beautiful wedding xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image of the table covered with tiny vases of flowers in the road.

    ReplyDelete