Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What do headbands have to do with the Tango?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today I have been making headbands with pretty floral flowers from my collection of fabric.

And my gorgeous girl was happy to model them for me as well as play a little senorita as she tangoed (as you can see in the third photo down).

I hope you've all had a gorgeous day xx

PS My Give Away ends midnight tonight for the gorgeous Persian Pear scented Mor candle...Good Luck!!

3 comments:

  1. really gorgeous Lou...I love them. I need some for the shop for Christmas! My little niece would love them. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling girl + sweet accessory = oh so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle. Certainly I can do a Divine Finds range for you my dear xx

    And Doreen thank you so very much. PS loving the look of your blog at the moment and your beach quote. Think I will hold onto it for when Summer arrives here in Australia xx

    ReplyDelete