Wednesday, August 11, 2010

{ Afternoon Mosaic Love... }

Photobucket

Where have I been all week? My goodness it may have something to do with taking on so much and ummm further fulltime study. Yes I am at it again as I study for my Cert IV in Small Business Management.

But that aside I was back at the markets on Sunday and today I created a mosaic of some of the pretty things still available. I've put them in an album on facebook so be sure to visit and see if there is something you MUST have.

Photobucket

As for this above image it just happened to be our view from the Marquee. Nice, very nice and I was super impressed with the blue sky!

Also I wanted to say a huge congratulations to Bella K for being our gorgeous Give Away winner this week. Because of my study the next Give Away will be this coming Wednesday xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! The blues in your mosaic are as brilliant as the blue in the sky! Think I'm going to have another look...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue of the sky was just gorgeous. And I see what you mean about it complimenting the mosaic perfectly xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW YAY for me... So how do we do this? Can you post them to me (as I do live in Toowoomba!!)

    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

    x

    ReplyDelete