Wednesday, August 25, 2010

{An Early Guest}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We are still officially in Winter but our trees have already begun flowering here.

And the weather is simply just gorgeous through the day.

The birds are chirp, chirping to each other telling each other stories neither you or I can understand.

And then I can hear another do a long whistle sound which reminds me of those Chuppa Chup whistle lollypops I had when I was a kid.

Yes, this year I think Spring is an early guest but I'm welcoming her with open arms.

(The above images are of some Carnations I arranged today...enjoy xx)

9 comments:

  1. Could you please send some of that down this way! It's seriously cold here :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so happy to hear that Spring has arrived for you, Lou! It is still FREEZING here:( Thanks for sharing your warmer weather through your beautiful pics:) Hugs ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring on Spring! I am hoping it comes now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have had such a sunny, mild winter in Tas (though it is pouring at the moment!) but it is really nice to see the spring flowers coming out and the days getting longer. Soon it will be summer!
    Your flowers are gorgeous - displayed so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful that you have such gorgeous flowers in the winter:)
    ~Debra
    Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Lou what beautiful pics, the colours are breathtaking. Sometimes I wish I was up there in that part of Australia, yes bring on spring. Have a nice day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS and I love your new look blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spring is definitely one of my favourite times of year :) We have had the most beautiful days here outside in the sun enjoying the garden already.

    As for the flowers...a bunch from the local supermarket and just add some vintage jugs etc and what a gorgeous little display you can create xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. And Jeanette....thank you on the blog....I like to play with it from time to time :)

    ReplyDelete