Thursday, August 12, 2010

{ Friday Review & Weekend Round Up }

Photobucket
From around my home

Wow, what a fantastic week. What did I get up to (yes, besides all the study, I had to have a break occasionally hehe)?

I visited Beach Vintage's new shop. Sorry not open yet but I did endeavour a sneak peak through the window. Alas no gaps between the paper covered windows. Oh the suspense and one cheeky, impatient Lou Lou here.

I have loved visiting The Modern Stylist site and I am completely adoring their tune...so turn the speakers up my friends :) Definitely cute and gets you in the mood for a jig. Yes, I said it, a JIG.

And I fell in love with the styling of this wedding shared via Lobster and Swan. Just gorgeous, don't you think?

And for the weekend?

For all the Mummas, there is the launch of the online business Mumatopia held at Precious Packages. This is promising to be a fantastic twilight market, with entertainment, good food (I'm hearing woodfired pizza and cupcakes, ahhh sigh!), guest speakers, ohh and fantastic goodie bags for the first 50 guests.

I also suggest the Swich Gallery at the Top End of Town with local and international artists. Something there for everyone with gorgeous to thought provoking pieces and then there is the fantastic gift shop which stocks Little Bird and Little Brown Dog quality limited pieces.

And finally there is the Brookwater Farmers Market with all the goodness of Little Cakes and Fourth Child. Yes I'm partial to cake, GOOD cake, GREAT cake xoxo

What are you doing?

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. That's a really lovely photo Lou :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect week!! I have been busy sewing :)

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piccy and it sounds like a very busy week. You are lucky to live nearby Simone's soon to be open store :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower...:) I am gonna browse around..have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might vote...and then go into the shop to set some new stock up. Hope the rain holds off for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lou, simone's opened today.....it's heaven. I live just around the corner, would be fun to catch up maybe with michelle aswell, if you have the time, cheers Katherine

    ReplyDelete