Thursday, September 23, 2010

{ A Spring Tea Party }

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, more teacups because I can't seem to get enough of them this week. This is a quick snapshot as I prepare the final bits and pieces for my presentation tonight on "Spring". These are some of mums many gorgeous teacups that she has lent me for the evening (lucky me). And to accompany them tonight will be cake as I present some simple projects on making the most from Spring.

If you would love to be on my mailing list for future events and promotions, stop by and say hello at vintagebyloulou@live.com so I can keep in touch.

Have a gorgeous weekend all.

Lou Lou xx


5 comments:

  1. Hope it all goes fabulously for you lovely...I am loving all those tea cups!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Louisa, I have completely enjoy your blog, specially your own pictures, sooooo beautiful!!
    Greetings from Chile, where spring is also here..
    maria cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anna....they are very difficult to have to return to my mum hehe! Maybe she'll let me hold onto them for a lil longer.

    And Maria, thank you for finding me because I have now popped over to your page and I LOVE it. Thank you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS Maria....I'd love to do a blog on some of your images....really, they are just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty teacups! I'm in the middle of planning a morning tea and these are exactly the sort of thing I'd love to use :)

    ReplyDelete