Monday, September 6, 2010

{Touched by an Angel}

Photobucket

Photobucket


I have fallen in love with this dress which is perfectly named "Angel" and designed by my friend and local Brisbane designer, Sarva.

It reminds me of something a modern Marie Antoinette might wear. I can quite see myself in a dress such as this. The Melbourne Cup perhaps? Though I promise I won't lose my head over it (what? bad joke).

It is very worth your while to stop by and visit Sarva's latest range from the Brisbane Fashion Week.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I really like the styling as well - the hair do-dad is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is pretty and it had the best name ever:) ...I am in love!
    Kisses my dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies....Sarva is definitely a very talented designer xox

    ReplyDelete