Sunday, October 17, 2010

{ Some Weekend Snaps }

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you all had a glorious weekend. It finally felt like Spring here in Ipswich even if we were getting blown away on Saturday.

Here's some snaps from our garden yesterday. My lil Miss looked sweet with her parasol that I had to take some of her. She was getting herself ready to go see Wivenhoe Dam with Grandma and Grandad.

And the below snaps are some of what is available in the ebay Vintage by Lou Lou shop. Mmm I can definitively see myself lazing around on that chair with a cup of Earl Gray and a great book.

What about you?

4 comments:

  1. she is sooo adorable! and the photos with chair/books are perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter looks wonderful in her dress that has spring written all over it! Beautiful! The parasol, what girl wouldn't want that?
    Love the little blue bench, a colour to brighten up the greyest day!
    Have a great week!
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my dears. Actually just a little secret, my daughter was upset because she had lost her white parasole and had to use this orange one. I managed to snap one or two photos but in the others she's all grumpy. Ahhh they say never to work with kids or animals!

    ReplyDelete