Wednesday, November 17, 2010

{Fly me to the moon...or not quite}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have you missed me? I've missed you. It has been crazy town here and things are not looking like slowing down anytime soon either.

I was listening to the radio this morning where they were talking about future space exploration and setting up space stations in places such as Mars. Now I can tell you, I'm really happy with our planet and don't see the necessity in setting up home on some hostile planet void of life in general.

But it did get me thinking that I hadn't told you my loyal readers and blog friends that I'm moving. And though I might feel so ecstatic that I could fly me to the moon there are no extra terrestrial planets/moons involved I can guarantee.

So the above images are some of what I think about when I think of my new home. We will have chickens, veggie patches and gumboots will be mandatory. No we are not moving to the country though you'd be forgiven for thinking so. We have a beautiful Queenslander in the heart of Ipswich and this home will be about promotion of a more vintage lifestyle. Not only will my Vintage by Lou Lou homewares boutique be based from there but we have many plans and projects for promoting this way of life especially for the benefits of our kids and future generations. As these plans evolve we will definitely keep you up to date my dears.

The Vintage by Lou Lou Boutique opens on the 6th of December from 9 Harlin Rd, Sadliers Crossing and it would be lovely to see you there.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that looks and sounds like a wonderful move. Provided there aren't any snakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! You've pretty much plucked my dreams from the clouds and made them happen!

    All the very best with your most-excellet adventure xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congartulations and good luck with your endeavours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lovely ladies.....we are really looking forward to this xo

    ReplyDelete