Sunday, November 28, 2010

{ O Christmas Tree... }

Photobucket
Found Here

Photobucket
Found Here

Photobucket
Found Here

Photobucket
Found Here

Photobucket
Found Here

Photobucket
Found Here

Photobucket
Found Here

O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!
Thy leaves are so unchanging;
O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!
Thy leaves are so unchanging;
Not only green when summer's here,
But also when 'tis cold and drear.
O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!
Thy leaves are so unchanging!


I am certain that when the author to "O Christmas Tree" wrote this carol he would never in a million years have considered the above as his ideal Tree.

There is something undeniably beautiful about a fresh cut tree (and my favourite) but don't you think what gorgeous trees the above make also. I think I might play around with the book tree myself.

Lou x

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the second image from the top - it's so beautiful yet simplistic. Yummo!
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these tree alternatives are stunning! I have to say I go with the traditional fake tree :) I must get it up soon.
    Thank you so much for letting me know I won the giveway! I will email you tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy, I love that tree idea....and how simple really. I think I could actually hammer a few nails into a piece of wood and create it myself :)

    And Sarah, you are more than welcome my dear x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these, great ideas for anyone that doesn't want to use a traditional one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Book tree looks great and I like the quirky desk it's sitting on.

    ReplyDelete