Thursday, November 25, 2010

{Some of what I'm loving...}

Photobucket
Vintage Glass Beads

Photobucket
Vintage Foot Stool

Photobucket
Children's Rocking Chair

Photobucket
Vintage Tablecloth

Photobucket
Vintage Apron

in the Vintage by Lou Lou ebay shop at the moment. Also drop by our online shop for other beautiful pieces. And if you prefer to shop in the real world you will find me here over the weekend -

Twilight on the Verandah ~ Shopping Experience
36 Diamantina Circle
Riverside Place
4pm-7pm

Ipswich Central Market
Ipswich Mall & Darcy Doyle Place
6am-12noon

See you there x

2 comments:

  1. I'm feeling the love. Please don't tempt me when I should not spend money before Xmas (on myself).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Lou....love it all...especially the first piece...love that Kimono. Hope you have a wonderful weekend lovely x

    ReplyDelete