Monday, December 6, 2010

{From around the shop today...}

Welcome to the new Vintage by Lou Lou shop...
step inside to see what it's all about.

Photobucket
Our current window display featuring Jamie Oliver goblets...they look perfect as part of our Christmas display.

Photobucket
Wreaths crafted from greenery from our garden. I've also placed vintage baubles in a beautiful vintage style lolly jar perfect as a contemporary take on vintage.

Photobucket
I've been playing around with French ribbons around the shop and they just sit beautifully in this trio set.

Photobucket
A corner view featuring all things Christmas including locally designed and handcrafted Christmas stockings to Robert Gordon Swallows (yes I fixed up the swallow a bit awry, the cheeky thing).

Photobucket
Lil miss set up her own mini counter with my blue stool. Comes complete with a thimble sized bell so customers could ring if unattended...ahh children.

Photobucket
Some Christmas boxes with the afore mentioned ribbons. Included a cookie cutter as wrapping embellishment.

Photobucket
Pink roses in one of my favourite blue and white ginger jars I now use as a vase.

Photobucket
Darling boy being cheeky from behind the counter.

Photobucket
Bundles of magazines tied up in string.


Photobucket
The shop verandah...

Photobucket
where lil miss played Cowboys and Indians

Photobucket
And this Frangipani is part of the view from where I sit...

Vintage by Lou Lou
Boutique Homewares
9 Harlin Rd, Sadliers Crossing
0403 597 479

Would love to see you here xx

15 comments:

  1. So many lovely things! The glass is gorgeous, as is the turquoise bits and pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shop looks just gorgeous. Really wish I could visit. It's a bit far from Melbourne though. If only you'd opened it a year ago...

    Hope it goes REALLY well for you. Will be watching your success from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this looks like a place I'd like to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, as always. Can't wait to visit. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shop looks lovely! Well done! I would love to come for a visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will come and visit for sure. The shop looks great Lou. Love the cooker cutter wrapping - inspired! Everything though has your magic touch. Looks fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving those red glasses! Omg! Gorgeous! It all looks wonderful. Sadly, you are on the other side of town from me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lou its all just so beautiful - wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lou,
    Thanks for the peek at your lovely
    new store. Love it! Everyone looks
    happy, children included.
    Love the stockings on the ladder!
    excellent. My frangipani is a baby.
    Couple of leaves and a twig!
    We had beautiful full on frangipani
    in Darwin. I miss them.
    Seasons Greeting to you and the
    family,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous just Gorgeous, wish I could visit in person. Maybe next year.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a darling shop! I'd love to spend the day there. and those red glasses: LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely things! With so many lovely pieces! Enjoy the wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you gorgeous ladies for all your best wishes. I would definitely love to see you all here xo

    ReplyDelete