Friday, December 17, 2010

{Oh what treasures....}

Photobucket

Photobucket

This morning I have been so fortunate in all the incredible finds I came across sailing garages and op shopping. And when I got home and put some of it all together they seemed to work so perfectly. Think I might somehow make it a window display of sorts for Vintage by Lou Lou next week.

I think my favourite pieces would have to be the framed print (their are two of these, the second slightly different but similar colourings), the dressmakers dummy, the blue balloon vase and the children's white seat.

How'd you spend your Saturday morning?

5 comments:

  1. lovely finds! love the mannequin...and the chair...and the vase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue vase....and I am soooo not a blue girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a girlfriend that has a dressmakers dummy made up as a jewellery stand and it looks amazing. It is covered in black fabric and it really sets the pieces off. Just a thought for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw, I had no idea there was such a great shop on Harlin Road!! I live in the Swich so I will be checking it out. When are you open??

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beauties! I love that balloon vase and kid's chair too! Enjoy the lovely weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete