Tuesday, February 22, 2011

{In theme...}

Photobucket
(Note Tracey Potter's art works...I am thinking of purchasing these two and I've printed them off and cut them out to see if they work in the room)

Photobucket
A seaside painting by Anne Strambi, an artist friend from college.

Photobucket
I am loving what you can put under bell lids. And loving the blue from my glass vases poking through in the background.

Photobucket
My ginger jar with butterflies, bees and dragonflies. Also I'm loving my vintage seashell vase which I'm yet to use.

with my last two posts (beach related) I am posting some images of our lounge room. I love collecting sea shells and found objects (under the bell lid you will see a little birds nest we found on the ground years ago). Another thing that really fascinates me at the moment is anthropology and botanical images too and so hence our ginger jar. And so gone is lots of colour from this space. A few neutral pieces and definitely some blue (you will always find blue around me I feel) and I will create a little piece of calm where the family can get together and relax, play some games, or perhaps read some books.

1 comment:

  1. I really love your pressed tin mirror - I was actually searching the web for them myself last week. Beautiful little vignettes you've created x

    ReplyDelete