Thursday, February 10, 2011

{We have launched...}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wow, we had a wonderful evening last night for the VBLL Official Shop Launch. The catering was all home baked (the Afghan biscuits and Passionfruit iced cupcakes were a hit), we had our favourite iced tea punch (adults version) from bottles and jars with our favourite paper straws, our shop and verandah was full of our gorgeous guests as they spilt over onto the front lawn, beautiful scents from our favourite VBLL French Pear candle and flowers by Trumans Florist filled the night air, Guests were laughing and enjoying themselves....and guess what? I, camera happy Lou didn't have a chance to capture the evening so here are some before and after shots of the shop prior to the opening and today :)

9 comments:

  1. It all looks absolutely wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An opening with home-baked catering? Off to a fabulous start then.

    Wishing you all the best and I must get out there soon. Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow the shops looks absolutely beautiful! I'll have to drop by next time I'm in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou! Congrats on your gorgeous store...Looks absolutely brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really beautiful. I thought of you as I drove past to Toowoomba this week. Couldn't stop though with time constraints.
    What a gorgeous shop. I'm looking forward to visiting one day soon! Congratulations again - your opening sounds so tropical and pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so beautiful. Now wonder it was a hit!
    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fantastic images! Where did you get those straws??? I haven't seen them since I was a kid. Does that make me vintage too?
    Wish I could have been there.
    One day, when I get to Qld, I am coming to your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pictures and congratulations! Would love to visit next time I'm in Brisbane. xx

    ReplyDelete